The first cupboard is the downstairs cupboard under the stairs:
Excuse the nosey dog, as you can see this is filled with random items at the moment.
My idea for this cupboard is to use it mainly for storing cleaning equipment, perhaps adding some shelving.
Hopefully we could also make room to store our pram in here once the baby comes.
So a cross between these ideas:
At the moment the space is not very well utilised with a lot of mismatched baskets and some stuff just thrown in the bottom.
For this cupboard I am thinking of getting lots of matching boxes to store all our keepsakes (at the top) and underwear, belts, scarves, etc (at the bottom).
I'd like to do something like this, but not quite as pretty:
The last cupboard is in our master bedroom. I am hoping to use this one for storing the laundry items such as ironing board & laundry basket. This is how it looks at the moment:







No comments:
Post a Comment