Friday, 21 February 2014

Project: Cloakroom.... In progress

I have decided to try and tackle the house one room at a time while I'm on maternity leave, starting with the downstairs toilet. I already made a start on this last year, changing the colour from magnolia to white to make it a bit brighter since there is no natural light in this room.

Today my mission was to paint the skirting boards white as for some strange reason all the skirting boards & doors in the house are white apart from the two bathrooms which have a yucky yellowing magnolia colour.

This is how it looks now:

Here are some pictures I will be using for inspiration...

I love the flowers in this one & just how tidy and clean it looks:


I love the shelves behind the toilet here:


I love the flowers on the sink here:


I love the crisp whiteness of this, definitely going to be having white towels in our downstairs loo when it is finished:


No comments:

Post a Comment